Is a rose wine made entirely from grapes Monte- pulciano vinified blank. The color varies each year from a light pink to a scarlet in line with seasonal features that gives a different degree coloring to the skins. A nice fresh taste and a great elegance in perfumes, accompany the typical structure of the Montepul- ciano grape. It goes well with light dishes of spring and summer, but also to pasta dishes or white meat. The harvest is anticipated in late September and carried out by hand, the bunches are destemmed, and grapes undergoes a maceration of only 6 – 8 hours to prevent a too intense staining of the must and finally, a soft pressing. Following a second cold decantation for 18 hours, then began to fermenta- tion at low temperature, about 18°C.The wine rests in a tank on its lees until the end of January.
Praesent sapien massa, convallis a pellentesque nec, egestas non nisi. Mauris blandit aliquet elit, eget tincidunt nibh pulvinar a.
- Type of wine: Rosè or Cerasuolo Wine
- Appellation: Cerasuolo d’Abruzzo D.O.C
- Variety: 100% Montepulciano
- Alcohol: 13% Vol.
- Type of soil: Silt and clay, rich in stone moraine, sometimes calcareous.
- Exposure and Altitude: south-west; 200 m. above sea level
- Production method and plant density: Guyot with 4400 vines
- Vineyard age: 8-9 years
- Yield of grapes per hectare: 90 quintals
- Date of harvest: the first decade of October
- Fermentation: stainless steel 50-100 hectoliters
- Malolactic: no
- Maturation: in stainless sttel
- Filling period: in spring of the year following the harvest.